How It Works
Please review the following guidelines to ensure you get the perfect portrait of your pet.
Our order process is user friendly! Here’s the process:
STEP 1 – PLACE YOUR ORDER
- Select your portrait style.
- Upload your pet photo using the upload button on the product page. Make sure your photo follows the Photo Guidelines shown below.
- Add to cart and place your order!
STEP 2 – CUSTOM PET PORTRAIT CREATION
- Using your images, our professional designers digitally create your one-of-a-kind pet portrait with care and creativity.
- Our QA team conducts a quality check to make sure your portrait will look amazing!
STEP 3 – PORTRAIT FINALIZATION
- Our print team will print your finalized art using top-tier inks and UV-protection coatings. Then it will be placed on a ready-to-hang, gallery standard frame.
- After a final quality check, your order is carefully packaged and shipped to your doorstep with fully trackable shipping!
IMPORTANT PHOTO GUIDELINES – PHOTO TIPS FROM OUR EXPERTS!
- Use good lighting. Outdoor natural daylight is better than flash.
- Get down to eye level with your pet before taking your photo.
- Get a closeup shot so we can capture your pet’s unique features.
- Make sure your pet’s ears are fully within the frame and not cut off.
- Try to capture a shot with your pet looking away slightly.
- Ensure that your photo is not blurred.
See our Photo Guide for more information!
Important Note: During our artwork creation process, we use the exact photo that you uploaded with your order. It's your responsibility to make sure the photo you provide meets our guidelines. If it doesn't, we will try our best but we cannot guarantee that the final edit will be as you want it (e.g. our team can correct red eye but we can't make your pet's mouth open, if it is closed in your photo). We cannot offer replacements in these cases, so please take the time to get a good photo.